I finally made these pins from a free pattern at Jenny Allsorts. They are only about two and a half inches wide but very cute. The white is fabric from the bottom of a slipper that had been made and scraps were left. The gray is wool felt.
I have a plan to enlarge it into an applique on kitchen towels but haven't finished.
I made this box of folded fabric squares and a breeze hanger too. My friend, Jill, and I were showing folded fabric possibilities to our quilting group in Moody, AL. I also made 15 tissue holders, demo-ed the pattern and gave them away to the Bib 'N' Tucker Sew-Op in Woodlawn, AL. So no pix of those.
Lastly, I made myself a new ironing board cover from fabric the Moody quilters didn't want because it was too heavy. I used It's Sew Chic website for advice on the under layers and Momtastic for the cover pattern. Thank you to those posts.
I am now finishing up blocks with ladies at my library; show those in June. Also, here are my piles for two rag quilts in process for my son and my brother.
So that catches you up and I hope to blog at least every other day. Thanks for your interest.